Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Behold. My first Pinterest project pinned AND executed before the Holiday! Hold the applause.


And speaking of Pinterest, the kids were SO excited to make their "LOVE BUG" Valentine boxes for 3rd grade (Spencer) and 1st grade (Leda)


Kids gifts


A close up of their homemade Valentines. A list (as long as how old they are) of reasons we love them.

Spencer



Leda


Chase



I'm room Mom in Leda's first grade class (Mrs. White, Valley View Elementary) and so I spent the morning executing the party. Grandma and Grandpa came to help, could'nt have done it without them!



Happy girl!


A few days before Valentine's day, Leda had a few of her friends over to make necklaces I'd seen online. They turned out so cute!



Sadie



Leda & Bronwyn


And how sad is it that I let the Holiday go by without taking ONE picture of Chase?

At least it wasn't Christmas or anything. I assure you though, he had a terrific day. As did I.

I had done the 14 days of Valentines for Aaron, one gift for each day (which he appreciated--especially since he was traveling twice during that period so I got sneaky with planting the gifts in luggage!) so he planned our date that night. I was really anticipating the night, it'd been so long since I'd had a surprise date! We ended up seeing a dinner theater in Orem at the Spaghetti Factory. SO funny. And a great night out with my Man. We have no pics to document...but I don't really need them. What a great night of good food and laughs. I felt loved for sure.

0 comments: