Nice to see you!
I can't believe how long it's been. I'd like to blame the fact that I didn't have a laptop, but I've actually had a laptop (thanks techy husband) for a few months now, and I'm still dragging my feet getting back to the old blog. But I'm back. With a new goal to continue blogging. I just love looking back on old posts, and love that it's my family journal. Since it might be impossible to catch up, I think I'll just start with the most recent of happenings and possibly work back in my spare time. We'll see how it goes. I have good intentions. Fingers crossed. And I realize I'm basically talking to myself...people are busy and have moved on from blogs (heaven knows I have)...but here's to beginning again. Documenting this life that I am blessed to have and love.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Oh hello there blog..
Posted by Marcy at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Marcy, You are the best blogger in the world! I love your blogs! Keep them coming!
Ah Meg, I love you! Always have.
Post a Comment