
(Chase on the Nemo ride. Disneyland, September 2010)
Chase and I have been enjoying our one on one time for three hours each day while his siblings are in school. Even though it's only been a short time, we've fallen into quite the little routine.
At 12:15 every day on the way to preschool, he insists that we play the game, "I spy"
This is how you play: One person says to the other, "I spy with my little eye, something _____________" (fill in the blank with something you see and try to stump the other)
It's a lot of fun playing this game with a newly turned four year old.
The other day when it was my turn to go, I began, "I spy with my little eye----"
when Chase interrupted me and said, "Mom, I've been thinking that you can't say little eye---you can't say that because you're a Mom and you're not very little. You have to say it: I spy with my BIG eye! Okay Mom, try again now...."
I had quite the chuckle. I love the smart little developing mind on this kid!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
"I spy"
Posted by Marcy at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment