Spencer's friend Connor turned "7" a few weeks back and in lieu of traditional party, his super-cool Mom orchestrated a Disneyland party with just the boys and their Moms. It helped that we all happened to have passes this year ;) Such fun!
I'd never been to the park with just one of my kids before. What a blast.
After minimum day from school let out, the boys had arrived. And the tram was just the beginning...
(Connor, Kai, Travis, Spencer)
I just about cry when I see the cuteness at Disneyland during one of my favorite Holidays. I know how lame that sounds. But I AM a sucker for the cute Halloween decor of any kind. 

I couldn't get over these real flowers and how they look just like the colors of cute little candy corns :).jpg)
Fun in Fantasyland
The Haunted Mansion transformed for the Holidays

The Mommas
A fun inside shot
Loving us some Captain EO! 
Cute Laura & Camille...and funny enough, in the upper lefthand corner I ran smack into an old Elder who served a church mission in my ward when I was 16. What a small Mormon/Disney world!
Dinner at Pizza Port
The entire crew (Jill, baby Hannah & Travis; Laura & Connor, Camille & Kai, Me and Spencer)
One last photo op on Main Street
I'm so grateful that Spencer has such good boys to go to school & church with. And I'm equally glad that their mothers are my good friends. What a fun memory this was to make!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Coolest birthday party ever.
Posted by Marcy at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This post alone makes me wish I lived in California. Ahhh! We miss you guys. Our boys would have so much fun.
That really was such a fun day! I'm so glad that we all could go and celebrate Connor's Bday!
Post a Comment