Saturday, May 8, 2010

Milk& Muffins with Mom

Cottage preschool has a tradition each year of a brunch of "milk & muffins with mom" and then Moms get serenaded with lovely poems and songs sung at the top of little lungs.

It's glorious.

Here's a peak into my special morning with my Leda and Chase.



Leda insisted on serving me and even asked what color straw I wanted, she was so darling.





Cute preschool friends




Getting ready to sing. I kinda love here that Chase looks so nervous...last year he was giving everyone the stink eye, this year he was almost digging it, and actually sung!



Leda's close up (wish I were as photogenic as my daughter, man!)


Chase's close up, complete with spilled water down the front of him, this nervous thing he does with his mouth and his foot turned on it's side when he's a little unsure of himself. Love how this shot captures all these little quirks. Love this kid!


Post performance with my proud little perfomers. Me---with no more eye make up on.


A close up of my flowers all hand glued by my kiddos. Love it! And love even more how proud they were to give them to me.



We love Grandma and LOVE Grandma's school!


How blessed I am to be a Mom. How blessed I am to have been raised by such a good Mom and have such a terrific Mother-in-law who I love.

Thank you Leda & Chase for this special Moms day and for reminding me of how much you love me.

I'm mighty proud to belong to the two of you.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! Glad you all had fun. I always loved moms and muffins!

Autumn said...

I loved Chase's shirt with the water spilled. Caden's pic's are the same but his shirt was covered in chocolate milk. Great pic's Marcy!