This morning we walked to school to turn in Leda's Kindergarten packet. She was so excited, that she insited on holding her own folder to turn in herself. I wish I'd had a camera of the smile on her face and paperwork in hand as we walked across the street, pink folder in hand.
(yes, the pink folder was planned...she's my only girl, I run with things like this...)
Once at the office, she proudly walked in and announced (unrehearsed), "Here's my paperwork, I'm ready for Kindergarten!"
:)
I didn't have my phone, or camera...but luckily my friend Julie happened to walk in and offered to take a picture of the cuteness going on as Leda handed her folder over to Maria.
So come September this chica will be in Kinergarten...how did THAT happen?!
I was talking with a good friend yesterday about how true that saying is: "The days are long and the years are short"
Time needs to knock it off.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Kindergarten packet
Posted by Marcy at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That. Is. Precious!!! Love that little girl more that life itself!
I agree about time... stinker! She's such a cutie Marcy! Kamaryn is so excited too!
Post a Comment