Spencer can now throw down a footlong Subway sandwich in about 20 minutes flat. My seven year old can handle a footlong. What?
His favorite: Spicy Italian on wheat with only the following: cheese, olives, pickles and mustard.
And Chase can now eat an entire #2 at In n Out by himself. My three year old can eat a cheeseburger, fries and a drink all by his lonesome. What?.jpg)
There goes the days of splitting entrees with siblings to cut cost!
Leda isn't in this post cause she can't hold a candle to her brothers in this department.
How are my boys eating so much lately?
If they keep this up, I dare say we're in trouble come their teenage years.
edited to add: These pictures were not taken in the same week...just so you know, I DO cook around here. Not as good as In n Out or Subway (according to these boys) but I DO cook!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Growing boys
Posted by Marcy at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man! taht's crazy! I can't even down a foot long! Yesterday we ate at costco and thought two slices of pizza and a hot dog was plenty for our little family but Nathan and I both left hungry since our boys downed 1 1/2 pieces of the pizza and a fourth of the hotdog. yikers
Boys really can eat a lot. I'm already worried about how I'm going to feed 3 teenage boys. They eat us out of food every week and none of them are over 8!
Find places you can eat out at with coupons. It might help with the damaged bill a little. :)
Holy Crap! Can Kai come and take lessons from your boys on how to eat? He hates being full and doesn't eat very much in one sitting ( and therefore is always asking for snacks). I am impressed and that is soo awesome!
Post a Comment