Tonight, Spencer wanted to call his cousin Carter in Utah to tell him goodnight.
These two are five months apart in age and have always been close, despite living in different states. After a few minutes of talking (or boy one-word answers and grunts) Spencer started just giggling and giggling.
After they hung up we asked, "Spencer, what was so funny?"
"Oh, Carter played me 'Mary had a little lamb' on the piano and then he farted into the phone!"
Awesome.
Ahh, boys. Gotta love 'em!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Talking to Carter
Posted by Marcy at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those two. They are crazy! But OH SO CUTE! Love them both to the end of the earth and back! I'm so glad they are such great buds and hope they stay buds FOREVER! I know they will.
This is cute! Little boys are awesome! That is great it wasn't anything more serious. I'm so glad Carter is starting to feel better! Scary stuff!
Post a Comment