Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet Lucy

Yep, we got a dog. Yep, I think I've lost my mind a little bit.

Aaron has wanted a dog forever, and after a year of talking to me about it, he finally broke me down.

But how can you resist this 10 week old Yorkie cuteness?



We hired a dog trainer, and we're going at this full force...so hopefully sooner than later we'll have a mild mannered, fun addition to our family. Right now she's a lot of work mixed in with a lot of joy. Jack (our cat) tolerates her, the kids love her, but the one who is the most smitten as of late is the alpha-male in this family (aka: Aaron).

More pictures to come. When I can figure out how to get Lucy and my kids to sit still. Ya, wishful thinking, I know.

8 comments:

Alice said...

Having a new puppy is a little bit like a new baby.

She's adorable!

Elizabeth said...

HOW ADORABLE!! I love the name too!!!

Carrie said...

SO precious! I have been waiting for this post!! Can't wait to meet the new addition this weekend!! You and Aaron better get out your earplugs!

camille said...

She is so so CUTE!!! I understand why you couldn't resist! You are good at whatever you do, so this will be no different. You are going to be a great dog mama and we will come over to visit whenever you want. Oh, and if you need us to babysit that would be great!!!

~April~ said...

She is so stinking cute!

Crystel said...

So cute. And definately like a new baby! Have fun. Can't wait to hear more about her experiences. :)

Emily said...

Ok...she is soooo stinkin cute. We must come meet her. : )

Emily said...

Is this your & Aaron's way of compromising on #4??? Love it!
;)
She looks SO sweet!
xoxo