.jpg)
(I stole these words from my friend, Jen because I liked it and it suits me also)
"My name is Marcy, and I'm a total period drama geek."
I just learned that a new version of Jane Austen's "Emma" is playing over the next four Sundays on Masterpiece Classic. I'm seriously GIDDY over it.
Wanna be giddy too?
Find out what's coming up next for Masterpiece Classics HERE.
A diary of Anne Frank is coming in April, how great will that be?!?
Sunday, January 24, 2010
My confession:
Posted by Marcy at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me too! Fun. :)
why is chuck e cheeses every kids favorite place.... ok I remember it being mine too... and I remember the shock I felt when I realized the prized were all junk.
Fun birthday... your a trooper! And General Grievous turned out better than I ever could have managed!
Post a Comment