Monday, December 7, 2009

On being a girl

Last week Leda walked into the room with her hands on her hips and emphatically announced:

"Mom, a four-year old girl is a HARD thing to be!"

(this all brought on because her brother was being too loud and it was hurting her ears---how she drew this parallel, I'll never know, but I couldn't contain my laughter)



I love my Leda.

And side note about this picture: it was her first time ever having her wet hair wrapped up in a towel like this. She thought it was the coolest thing ever (to get to be like Mommy, she said) and proudly pranced around the house showing the boys and Dad her cool new look.

See, being a four year old girl does have its perks!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how I LOVE that little Leda Lou! And, do you remember one of the many times we went up to Grandma Leda's house and had a sleepover with Emily? Well, I remember one particular sleepover where we were all standing in Grandma's kitchen, our hair wrapped up in a towel, eating creamsicles. This picture reminds me of those days! Thanks for posting!

Marcie said...

Could you email me your address at mandmkolb@hotmail.com- thanks! :) P.S. Leda is adorable.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Being a girl is a hard thing to be no matter how old you are. It must be the hormones or something.