Boys are interesting creatures, aren't they? At least mine are. Mine never sit still, never ever watch a full movie in it's entirety, and are always on the go. They have so much energy and are always building forts or making something so as to quickly be able to destroy it.
This was Chase's creation yesterday: If you look closely you can see how extensive this dental floss booby trap is, he even used his bathroom stool to get the floss hooked to the window....jpg)
.jpg)
not pictured is how the floss leaves our room and trails all the way down the hall. I've already added dental floss to my grocery list this week.
And here's the cute creator as I snuck in on him mid-creation to snap a picture:.jpg)
.jpg)
Life with boys. Never a dull moment!
Friday, October 9, 2009
dental floss and a boy
Posted by Marcy at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too cute!! Let's play soon.
This makes me laugh. Yep, never a dull moment with boys!
Oh man, I'm going to have two of these? Chaos! At least they're cute, huh?
That's our Chase!! So stinkin cute, that kid! Oh, he's so cute I could just kick him!!
LOVE THIS!! Boys are the bomb! Cool creation Chase!!
Post a Comment