.jpg)
My boy still held my hand as I walked him to school (didn't even pull away when he saw friends) and squeezed me three times to say "I love you" (our thing) before he walked off to First grade. I didn't bawl (impressed?) but I teared up for sure.
What a little stud.
(ps: not particularly proud of my backside, but proud of the image of this picture so focus on that pretty please)+(2).jpg)
It's all very exciting. I've been told that being in the First Grade is extra cool because (and I quote) "I get TWO recesses Mom, TWO!".jpg)
Here's to a fantastic year. May it be filled with a lot of recess and a bit of learning too!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First day of First grade
Posted by Marcy at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What cute pics Marcy!! I can't believe he's a first grader! He's big stuff. : )
Post a Comment