
Last week I was told about this online clothing site I'd never seen or heard of before.
I'm in love.
For the record, I think their original pricing is outrageous, but man alive do they have FANTASTIC sales!
Check them out:
http://www.tulle4us.com/
and if you're in So CA, you'll receive your order within 2 days since they are out of LA. Yay for that!
And want more good news?
Right now there is an online coupon code (luckybreaks3) that gets you an additional 35% off most items from now through August 3rd. I scored a jacket for the fall for just $11, a dress for $10 and a cropped jacket for just $15!
If you go shopping, make sure you report back to me what you got, I wanna know!
Happy Shopping!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Go shopping!
Posted by Marcy at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am the naughtiest online shopper ever. I always say I'm gonna "window shop" but I always BUY!!! Why did you have to show me this? Haha. I just bought a skirt for $15 and a coat for $23. Thanks! :)
LOVE this store!! Thanks to you, I've spent 100.00 so far, BUT, I've got SO many new shirts, skirts, dresses and jackets! Can't believe all I got for the money! LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment