Never mind the fact that it's 8am and I'm feeding my child pepperoni (I have my reasons)...but check out how good Chase is talking! For a while we were concerned, but he's really developing quite a vocabulary and talking up a storm.
I get the biggest kick out of his new word "peppa-ONI" and oh, of course the love he has for his Momma (ahh)---listen for it!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Peppa-oni
Posted by Marcy at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh bubbies! So cute! Made me smile!
Precious!
He loves nothing more than his mommy! I love how that was the answer that came out of his mouth without even having to think about it!!
He is so cute! he is looking so much like spencer as he grows!
awe so cute! i love that he doesn't hesitate to say he loves you... more than pepa-onis i think!
Your brothers wedding looks really beautiful i love the picture of your kids in front of the temple.
And seriously that is one talented seamstress.
Melts your heart I bet. What a cutie you've got.
Oh he is sooo sweet! Love that Chase. I love that he said "Mommy". You are an amazing mom!
Oh that is so adorable! Just imagine the "conversations" that he and Ashton could have... hee hee.
That was so sweet.
Aw, so cute!!!! I love it!!! I love that he loves you more than his Peppa-ONI. :)
Post a Comment