Monday, June 8, 2009

My brothers wedding

I wish I hadn't handed my camera over to Aaron...well, I actually didn't...sigh...it's a long story (I'm in the wrong) and the bottom line is that I didn't capture many pictures of Rob and Blythe. And I also failed to get any pictures with my cousins and Aunt from Calfornia who traveled a long way to come. Sigh.

Here are the snapshots of the special day!

Blythe and most her neices (some were missing here). Blythe's Mom Robin made ALL these dresses!

Rob with his nephews (Robin made all these bowties and cumberbuns too!)



My Hall family cousins with my Grandma Joy Hall. Last generation, this side of family was mainly all girls (3 boys) but this generation it's flipped to boys! The women in this picture combined have born 13 children and only 2 are girls!


Another cousin shot (on the far right is Sarah, the newest Hall! She married my cousin Robert just a week earlier)


Me, my Mom and my sister



Leda called this dress her "Belle" dress because it was yellow. She was strutting her stuff all day long.



Mount Timpanogos Temple


They had a ring ceremony after the temple, on each side are all of their neices and nephews


Had to get a shot of each of my children and what they were doing during the ceremony


Spencer was leaning up against the piano with his leg kicked back. It was funny to us.

This is me with my Grandma Leda's sister Phyllis. She met my Leda here for the first time in this picture. Hugging Phyllis made me miss my Grandma so much all over again. Sigh.


The only cake shot I got


I just loved this one of my Dad shooting the breeze with all his cousins. It was so fun to see all of our Utah family.

And at the end of the night I asked someone to snap a shot of me and Aaron (you know, for proof that we were there together) and he did this. I liked it ;)


The happy couple on their way out the door to their Alaskan cruise! I was only a little jealous ;)

3 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

I saw the back of that yellow dress on Sunday and I thought of Belle right away. It looked like a really pretty dress from the back. :)

Kim Messick said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I'm so happy for Robbie! You and Carrie look so beautiful!

Tamie said...

I'm so happy for these guys. It was fun to see you, if briefly. I think between us all we actually have 15 children. 13 boys and 2 girls.