Friday, June 19, 2009

Kindergarten Firsts and Lasts

First day of Kindergarten picture with Mom

Last day of Kindergarten picture with Mom

First Day of school

Last Day of school




It's official, he's a graduate and is mooving on up. I know some may think it's lame to make a fuss about a Kindergarten graduation, but it's a big milestone (in my book) so it's been fussed about and documented!!

Graduation Day


Mrs. Brown


His buddy Logan


I think he's ready for first grade, but am I ready for him to be gone from me each day for 6+ hours? When I asked him what he was most excited for coming up in the first grade, he said, "two recesses." Such a man already: straight up and to the point.



Congrats baby!

Kindergarten (and your Batman backpack) is now behind you and so many exciting new things lay ahead!

7 comments:

Moka said...

It is such a big milestone! I cried on Makayla's last day of school...and on the first. I'm so glad he mae it through and is looking forward to recess next year!

Brooke Wilkins said...

you look thinner now than on the first day of school! sooo cute! Spencer is a babe!

Valley Girl said...

oh my gosh who thinks its silly to fuss about Kindergarten graduation? I think it is so HUGE!!!
I love the contrast between the first and last day of school. He looks so much bigger and more confident! boy it goes by way too fast!

Abi said...

Spencer is so cute! I can't believe our kids will be in first grade!!! Sad to have them gone all day!

Kim Messick said...

They grow up WAAAYYY to fast!

The Hyer Family said...

Congrats to Spencer! And you look hot girl...always so put together...looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Tamie said...

It's a blog catch up day and I realized how many awesome posts I've missed. I especially loved the princess party--totally foreign concept in our home. I have to live that one vicariously.