Yesterday the mothers of Cottage preshool were invited to a special mothers day presentation put on by our children.
Leda and Chase love being at Grandma's preschool almost as much as their Mom loves having them there!.jpg)
Almost all the kids sang us songs...Leda LOVES to sing and quite enjoyed being in the spotlight (she's the far left)...
I say almost all the kids sang because check out my son here. In case you can't tell, I circled him. +(2).jpg)
Okay, here's a closer look at him. .jpg)
Yep, there's my son. SO happy to be there and SO happy to be singing to his Mother. This is the way he stayed and stared down the audience the entire six and a half minutes. I was so proud.
Afterwards I had a few Mothers come up to me and tell me that it was hard to keep their eyes on their own kid because Chase was so distractingly funny!
I swear Chase really does love me, he just doesn't love attention on him and certainly doesn't love the camera. .jpg)
But I walked away feeling loved, memories were made and I shed a few tears. That's all that matters, right?
Friday, May 8, 2009
Milk and muffins with Mom
Posted by Marcy at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute post...Chase is priceless...gotta love a 2 year old...Kate sure is tough these days, but I'm hanging in there with her! And Marcy...you look fantastic, seriously hot.
Ok, seriously! Those are priceless photos of Chase!! I'm cracking up!
That little stinker! I was laughing pretty hard when I saw the pic of him close up! Now you have pictures to torture him with when he is grown! He's gonna LOVE that!
Gotta love the presentations. Jarrett spent the majority of his preschool Christmas performance with his bum in the air facing everyone cause he was embarassed to be front and center... Silly boys.
Post a Comment