Last Thursday on January 29th Spencer turned six. I know I blogged a bit on that day, but never did document our day of celebration. And as I've mentioned this is my family journal and I don't want to forget this day.
He woke to a berry pancake breakfast (his favorite) on the "special" plate,.jpg)
Daddy was out of town for work, but Grandma was here to help us celebrate. We took him to his favorite place, The Spaghetti Factory in Newport Beach for dinner.
We then took the little ferry ride over to Balboa Island and had a frozen banana for dessert. Have you locals tried these to-die-for delicacies at Dad's Donuts on Marine drive in Balboa? If not, I don't know what else to say to you, but HURRY up and plan a trip out there soon. YUM..jpg)
Finished the night with a Birthday hug from his siblings. Can you feel the love?.jpg)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Spencer's 6th birth-DAY
Posted by Marcy at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE that last picture...that needs to be in a frame...
Oh my goodness, he's getting so big! What a fun birthday!!! I'm totally wanting a frozen banana now - YUM!
Cute pictures. I'm glad he had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment