Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My brother is engaged!



Her name is Blythe and she is just lovely. They've been dating for a year and we all love her.

A few months ago, I was able to go ring shopping with my little brother when he was here for Christmas. He asked me to go with, and I was so honored! It was such a fun experience, and whew! Blythe loved the ring. Rob is so happy and we can't wait to welcome a new sister into this family. We're on cloud nine!

Stay tuned for the temple and the date...those minor details are TBD, but they're engaged. It just happened tonight, at the Provo Tabernacle, in the snow. She was so surprised. I've been told tears were shed by both.

Don't they make a handsome couple?

Oh wait, you want to see the ring don't you? Okay.



Perfection on all accounts, right? Way to go Rob!

11 comments:

Rodriginn said...

That is so great! Tell him congrats´ for me. They are a cute couple.
Hugs for everyone!

Tracy said...

I love that ring! It's gorgeous.

Aubrey Messick said...

Wow!!! How exciting. We all knew it was only a matter of time. And the ring...GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting. I got to meet her a few times and she really is wonderful. I am so happy for them. Can't wait to hear the details. I wonder if Rob and Robert will both be getting married this summer. That would be cool. I would make two trips for that. Does he have a e-mail so I can send a congrats?
Love you!
Juliet

The Hyer Family said...

Yeah Robby!

The Glitter Sisters said...

Congrats Rob! I'm thrilled for you! I LOVE the ring too!

Emily said...

Congratulations to Rob!!! I'm so glad that he's found his girl! She's a doll! Now, if he could just rub off on Blake. ;)

Kim Messick said...

I knew it the first time I saw them together at the yogurt store in Provo about 9 months ago!! I actually couldn't see her too well at first and called her Carrie!!! They are such a cute match! Congratulations! Great job on the ring Marcy...

Emily said...

YAY FOR ROB! How did he propose? I Blythe looks like a doll! I want to meet her! Love the ring!

Hilary said...

Yay again! The ring is gorgeous, nice work Marc!

L said...

YAY Robby!!! That is so awesome!!! Congrats - so exciting!!!