
There's something about my childrens birthdays every year that make me sentimental and reflective. With Spencer, he was the one who first made me a mother. What an honor! I'm so grateful.
He has captivated me with those big beautiful eyes since day one. How did I ever get so lucky?
I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "mommy."
-- Author Unknown
Happy Birthday to our boy. Man, are you ever one cool kid. Your family LOVES you!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
6 years
Posted by Marcy at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man, that made me cry! I cannot believe how old he is! He is one HANDSOME kid and I sure do love him! I cant WAIT for this weekend! Did mom tell you how were going to surprise them? Since they are getting in so late and they wont be able to see each other until Sunday morning, mom and Spencer are going to sleep on the couch (so the kids don't have ANY clue- if we told them to sleep upstairs, they would get suspicious) and the boys will just walk in and see them on the couch!! AHHHH! I can't wait! I hope to capture it all on film! I am so excited!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Have a GREAT day! I hope your spoiled ROTTEN!! Love- Aunt Kiki:)
Oh that is sooo sweet. And I love that anonymous quote too. I think about that being me 5 years down the road when Caleb turns 6. . . I bet it is a neat feeling. Happy Birthday Spencer!
That is so funny, I almost made that same Lego cake for Andy's birthday! Everything looked so cute!
He really is a good lookin kid. Man, he is gonna be a heartbreaker.
Happy b-day Spencer! You have one awesome momma!
Oh, and now you have to change the caption under Spencer's picture to say our "6" year old!!!
Post a Comment