When Aunt Kiki was here last weekend, she had intended to take Leda on a date to get her hair chopped off, but since Kiki had to leave a day earlier than expected, that outing never did happen. So this morning I took Leda to get a new hairdo and I'm here to post pics to prove to her Aunt that the deed has been done!
Darling huh?.jpg)
Side shot:.jpg)
I think she looks younger with this new 'do, what do you think? Aunt Kiki, do you approve?
Friday, November 14, 2008
Leda's new hairdo
Posted by Marcy at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
CUTE!
that is so cute, I love it!
OH MY GOSH!!! LOVE IT!!! You should have cut it a long time ago! She looks darling!! Yes, Aunt Kiki approves!! Love you Leda!!
Oh, and no. I think it makes her look older with her hair short! SO CUTE!!
I love bobs on little girls! I think it makes them look older. Adorable. :)
soooo cute!
It looks so cute and i totally agree about them looking younger.
Sooo cute! I love it! It's always so fun to cut the hair. We just cut Caleb's hair this past weekend! It was sad, but also so cute!
Oh I have been dying to do this to Autumn's hair. I love it! She told me she'll get it cut on her birthday, lol, I don't know why. It's so long now and although it's pretty, I am sick of the tears that come every morning as I'm trying to get her hair done before kindergarten.
Hey Marcy!!! You can move into my room any 'ole time you need a break. :)
Ok, so the website is: www.bighugelabs.com. And then you click on the Mosaic application. If you need help with the application itself, just let me know!
Post a Comment