Ok here's the tag--
Go to your picture folders, open the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture then post.
Here's mine.....
Leda being really grumpy because how dare I ask her to stop for a second and give me a smile mid-fun! .jpg)
And a close up so you could get the full effect of her grumpiness. I love having a girl. lol.jpg)
Thanks Lisa for the fun idea!
I tag Erin, Hilary Storey, Shannon Hyer and Lisa A. But of course, anyone please feel free to do this tag if you'd like!
I think it's kinda fun, as every picture (good or bad) has some story behind it.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tag 4 by 4
Posted by Marcy at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my....i am excited to see you on here... i am going to add you to my list of people to stalk!!! your kids are beautiful,(chase looks exactly like Aaron...it is like he is a little mini me! Crazy!)
I love the picture of Leta...girls are so funny...
Does Carrie have a blog...if not we need to convert her!
Say hello to your family for me;)
This was a fun tag huh!?!?!
alright thanks for the widget! I added it all pver the place already! Your awesome I wish I got to hear your whole lesson today, but babies gotta eat!
I just realized that somehow I lost you on my google reader, and I was thinking, "Boy, it's been a long time since Marcy posted something." I came over and BAM! I have missed like two months worth of posts. How did I not see that???
Anyway, I don't know if this tag is for me Erin or if you know another one, but I'm going to do it anyway!
Your family sure is growing up! When I haven't seen pictures in two months, they look so different!
Post a Comment