Monday, September 8, 2008

Wish me luck...

I'm potty training this one.



Most of you know that Leda was diagnosed with Toddler's diarrhea (click HERE if you're curious about it) and so we've put off the potty training thing for a while, but from what I've read and what her GI specialist has said, it's totally possible to train a child with this condition, so we're going to give it a whirl. I know she can do this.

We're armed with the goods and rewards for both potty and poop (thanks Target)


Man, princess underwear is SO much cuter and more fun than Star Wars and Spiderman ;)

Heeere we go!

12 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

GOOD LUCK.....potty training seems s scary!
Gosh leda is the prettiest little girl!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! If that isnt the CUTEST picture of Leda I've ever seen, I dont know what is!! She is SO beautiful! And good luck with the potty training. I think mom and dad should have a reward basket every time she goes in the potty! LOL! Remember, the cold shower worked wonders for Carter.

Elizabeth said...

I'm soo not looking forward to this! Good luck though, I'm sure she'll do great!

camille said...

We will be rooting for you and Leda. I know she can do it. She is such a good girl!!

Brooke Wilkins said...

good luck!! she'll do great!!!!1

Hillary said...

Good luck to both of you!

SUMMER said...

Cute pic of her at the top! And the treat basket worked like a charm for me... good luck!!!

Aubrey Messick said...

hahaha. good luck. :)

Matt said...

Best of luck! My Mom says, "Potty training is not only training the child...but also the MOM!" It really takes over your life for a while doesn't it?!
;) Em

Mom D said...

I do wish you luck! And, for Carrie's information . . .Grandma does have treats at her house for going potty . . .I give cash! She loves it.

Isn't she the cutest little girl! I can say that and not be biased at all . . .She's my ONLY Granddaughter. Come on kids . . .I need another girl from one of you!

Love,
Mom

Tucker said...

That looks like so much fun, What can I do to get in on your stash?

Leda looks so beautiful in that picture, WOW, uncle Phil is going to have to protect that one =)

Alice said...

I haven't checked your blog for awhile!

Andy has always had nasty diarrhea- from the time he was about 1. We had him tested for all sorts of things, but there's nothing medically wrong with him.

It didn't affect his potty training though- and we were sure glad to not have those diapers to deal with anymore (although Collin has recently started with similar issues).

Thanks for the link- I wish Andy's doctor would have told us something like that existed so we wouldn't have worried so much!