
fed Leda and Chase popcorn for lunch.
And I drove through Taco Bell so I could have a big old Diet Pepsi. It's hot out and I'm not motivated to do much that requires effort.
Anyone else?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Today I...
Posted by Marcy at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
uh.. that sounds like every day over here! I hate trying to come up with food for my kids!
I am lounging around in my sweats before I get dressed up to go out tonight.
Popcorn for lunch sounds great to me! I let my kids have popcicles for lunch the other day. They thought I was the coolest. ;)
Well i am still in my workout clothes, and i went through Taco Bell and had a Diet pepsi too. So don't feel bad.
I feel you... I did all my grocery shopping today and got so tired from the heat that I took a big ol' nap when I got home!
oh yeah! I went to drive through Taco Bell for a big ol Diet Pepsi yesterday and realized that it was only 9:30 am, so I turned around only to immediately regret not getting one! I bet it was delicious!!!
Haha, trying to figure out what to feed my child every single meal is the worst. I feel so bad when he ends up eating the most random things. Nice to hear I'm not the only one!
My kid ate hotdog pieces IN applesauce today, seriously don't ask.
Post a Comment