.jpg)
I'm becoming Cruella Deville, minus the villain-ess traits and nasty cigarette of course.
I'm speaking about her hair.
My mother once warned me that she (who used to share my exact hair color) started to go gray at 30. I just never really believed it would ever happen to me :(
I seriously wake up every day to find a few more white hairs that I need to pull out from the top of my head. It's starting to freak me out. I've always been so happy to not have to dye my hair, but now I'm starting to wonder how much longer I'll be able to stay oh natural? Does someone have a crystal ball?
AHHHHHHH. I know I joke about being old at 30, but I truly don't believe I am. I actually love where I am at 30, I just don't appreciate these white (not gray, WHITE) hairs coming out to mess with my head--both literally and figuratively.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
It's haaapening...
Posted by Marcy at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Embrace the beauty of white hairs!
:)
You are so funny! It happens to everyone, and poor brunettes seem to get hit first! Welcome to my world of spending way too much money on my hair!!
Wish we could switch problems...I'll take your lighter hair for my dark roots!
I don't believe you...
lol... you crack me up. My Dad used to tug on one of his white hairs and then say something like, "you see this? This is from you!" "This one is from Cameron..." I believed him then, and I believe him now. :)
BTW, that fam picture of you guys on the top right of your blog is beautiful!!! You are gorgeous Marcy!!
Ok - Sorry, one more. I haven't blogged for a while, so I commented on other posts below.
White hair? Never!!!!! I haven't seen a one, so don't even fret. You are GORGEOUS! plus, you would look so hot with a head of white hair, Marcy ;)
Your family is so cute! I just LOVE your blog too. I definitely need to meet your adorable kids one of these days.
About the pictures mosaics...there is this great website that a friend introduced me to called www.bighugelabs.com. Random name, but it has a few fun applications to dress up your pictures and there's one program on there called MOSAIC. Its pretty easy to use. Just upload your pictures and it creates a mosaic for you. Have fun with it and feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment