sooo naughty for bringing inside a dirty bike from the backyard while I was distracted making dinner.....jpg)
but sooo stinkin' cute while doing it that what's a mom to do? Sigh. Boy do I ever love these two little partners in crime. .jpg)
Being 15 months apart in age really rocked our world at first, but it's getting so fun as they get older. Stinkers.
Friday, June 27, 2008
These two kids right this minute are...
Posted by Marcy at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! and if that's what you call dirty... well then I don't even want you to see our version of dirty bikes!!
WHY is it that kids are always the most adorable when they're being naughty?!
And I keep thinking I am crazy for having our next babe be only 21 months apart. It is so nice to hear that it is getting to a really fun age - I hope I make it to that stage!
Awww - they are such good buds!!! Those are adorable pictures!
Post a Comment