
We attempted family pictures at the beach when my ILs were in town, and go figure the only one that turned out remotely decent is this one...and it's of our backsides of course. But I'm happy to have it. I've always wanted a walking shot like this, and I think it turned out especially nice of the kids all spaced like this.
And wanna know the best part about this picture?
You can't tell that Leda was screaming her head off in defiance because she wanted to walk the other direction. Yup, that's our beautiful three year old girl for ya.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Family
Posted by Marcy at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Marcy, I think this turned out just super cute!! Love the Leda story too. Our second is exactly the same way:)
Love the picture! And love that she was screaming too. Sounds like something Kamaryn would do.
your new pic for the family turned out great too! such a fun little family.
What a fun picture. Your kids are so cute!
Julie-that family pic you see to the right on our blog was taken in our backyard just real quick one afternoon the next day after our attempt at beach pics. Go figure the one that took no planning turned out the best. lol
Thanks guys for your comments :)
Great shot Marc! I too like the new family picture! I was wondering where it was taken! Your yard looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!
Oh, I love that picture! I think shots like that are adorable. I tend to take tons of pictures of my kids that way because I'm not begging and pleading with them to cooperate and give me just one dang smile. lol.
This picture needs to be framed for sure! The story about it is hilarious!
Oh, that picture is too cute. And you're bootie looks pretty hot too! ;)
that is a great picture. I love the outfits and colors. And, I love all your backsides!!!
LOL!!! I absolutely LOVE that picture. It is precious! You have the cutest family EVER Marcy!!
Post a Comment