What's your secret??? The only time mine aren't fighting is when they're asleep. And even then they'll occasionally sleep walk just for the purpose of bopping their brother.
I'm Marcy. Happy wife of nearly 13 years to Aaron, Blessed Mom of three. I blog to help make time stand still as our children are growing up way too fast. Make it stop!
8 comments:
wow, I wish my kids did that with each other! I can't wait for the day, or is that day ever going to come? :)
Love that picture. Looks like you were enjoying Ruby's may I say in Laguna beach. I could be wrong, but cute pic!
Love Ruby - booby's!!! You have such good kids and I love them, too.
So cute! Can't wait for Hudson to have his sister here :)
They are so adorable!
What's your secret??? The only time mine aren't fighting is when they're asleep. And even then they'll occasionally sleep walk just for the purpose of bopping their brother.
Darling pic of the kiddos:)
I love days like that! I wish they happened a bit more often! ;)
Leda is so cute! They are getting so big! It is so nice when they get along!
Post a Comment