Sunday, March 16, 2008

Check it out: The Daily Bite!




You must check this blog out! My friends Sara and Kate combined their cooking talents and together birthed this fun and fabulous new blog. It's filled with delish recipes complete with step by step instructions. I've benefited from their awesome culinary skills before, and now you all can too! Man, I have such talented friends :)

THE DAILY BITE.

Oh, and please don't be shy...if you end up trying a recipe, post a comment. They'll love it!

5 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Awe...thanks for the shout-out! I love your look look too. It's very "you"!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

um...that's supposed to say "new" look, lol. It's late...

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Thanks, Marcy!! I love the new layout, too. Very cute!

L said...

This site looks awesome! Thanks for the link!

Hilary said...

I'm always looking for new recipes so I'll have to check it out. Thanks!