So Leda and her naps. Sigh. She used to be my best napper, and as of late she's regressed big time. My biggest complaint about nap time has always been that she throws a loud fit and often wakes up a sleeping Chase in the next room. NOT FUN. But this day, she actually went down without much of a fight. Little did I know that she was taking off all her clothes AND her diaper, and then fell asleep that way! When I walked into the room to get her up, I found her buck naked! Here's a pic of her clothes in a heap at the corner of her crib along with her "possy" that she has to go to sleep with. Gotta love 2 year olds! At least this day there weren't any diaper messes to clean up (thank you very much Leda!) :)
.jpg)
I was worried about how the next day would go, so this is how I solved our little problem and it worked like a charm! Hopefully she doesn't figure out the safety pin anytime soon, what a stinker!!
.jpg)
I was worried about how the next day would go, so this is how I solved our little problem and it worked like a charm! Hopefully she doesn't figure out the safety pin anytime soon, what a stinker!!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Marcy, that is so funny! I'm so glad you got a picture of it so you can show her what a stinker she was later in life. lol.
Hilarious Marcy!! I love your solution. One of my other friends used to duct-tape her kid's diaper on. Yours is much simpler I think:) Thanks for the pics and teh update - your kids are DARLING!!
Your kids are so cute! I am excited that you are blogging now, so we can keep caught up on each other's lives. Tell Aaron we say hello! (Our blog is thewimmerfamily.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment