We spent the day with my folks. In my moms eyes, a holiday officially starts when the sun goes up and ends when the sun goes down...so she wonders why we aren't there at 7am ;) We love that she wants us around so much!!! We rolled in around 9:30am and had breakfast with grandma and Uncle Rob (grandpa was still sleeping), played Mormon Mouthful, prepared food, Chase attempted to take a nap but didn't really succeed (stinker), and then ate around 4pm. Mom and I divided up the cooking this year (we missed you Carrie!) and it wasn't until we sat down at the dinner table did we realize that we (mom-hee hee) had forgotten to make the mashed potatoes! I think it was our first year ever without them. Ah well, we didn't need the extra calories anyway! Here are some pics from our day. Great job, as always mom. We missed the family we weren't able to be with today and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Our feast (yes, with my daughter picking her nose...sigh)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Love the pics...isn't this blogging thing fun?
Love the pics Marcy! You look way to thin for just having stuffed yourself! ;)
Great pictures! And I never would have noticed Leda if you didn't say :)
Have fun blogging. I'll be back to check more.
Post a Comment