This past Friday night, Leda & Spencer (& cousin Carter) were invited to a sleepover at Uncle Robs & Aunt Bs. If you do the math, Chase was left over. It was a little much to have four kiddos over and we understood. So Aaron & I got a special night out with Chase and had a great time!
Dinner at Kohinoor. AMAZING Indian Food. Can I just say that I love that my kids like any and all foods? Chase inhaled his dinner.
I asked him to take a pic with me, and he pulled the "thumbs up" out at the last minute. He must have been having a good time!
Then we came home, popped popcorn and watched Nanny McPhee.
Theeeeen came the phone call from Uncle Rob that they thought Harvey (their puppy) had broken his leg (again) and I needed to hustle on over there ASAP as they went to the vet with Harv. Ended up he only broke his toe (thank goodness)....but needless to say, the sleepover was cancelled and we had three VERY upset kiddos. So before leaving the house, I insisted that they think of something nice to do for Rob & Blythe since obviously they weren't having the best night themselves. So they came up with wanting to leave a note for them on their board in the kitchen. Thoughtful and sweet kids!
What an adventurous Friday night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment