...to get my kids to look at the camera, smiling, all at the same time.
Family Picture Day 2011 was for the most part, a success. Even if we didn't get a "good one" of all three kiddos. This one will do!
Oh how I love them. At ages 8,6 & 5, they still melt my heart as they each did on day one. They are growing so fast.
Yep, this one will definitely do.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Still impossible...
Posted by Marcy at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Marcy! They are SO ADORABLE and are looking so grown up. I don't feel like you guys moved that long ago but your kids just look bigger! Hope you guys are well!
I miss those faces, AND YOURS! Such little models in the making. I love this pic. Love you!
Soooo cute! Love their outfits too! I can't believe how fast our kiddos are growing up!
Post a Comment