I'm not sure when this exactly started, but both my boys pick flowers for me, often.
I love it. LOVE it.
Spencer one day picked me some flowers on his walk home from school. And he's kept this up (averaging twice a week!). There is nothing I love more than to see him walk in the house at about 2:10 carrying a flower along with a big, big smile. And he knows how much I love it. I make a big deal and smother him with kisses, and he pretends not to like it...but he totally does.
Chase has started in on this, too and it's so sweet. After we walk Leda to school every morning, this is what I see him do:
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Oh how I love these two! Their wives are sooo gonna love me...cause I'm not gonna let my boys ever forget that a girl loves receiving flowers from a cute boy! ;)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
My boys pick me flowers
Posted by Marcy at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment