Monday, January 3, 2011

Private

It's time to make this blog private.

Please comment me with your name/email so I know if you're interested in being included on my invite list. I'm shooting for making the switch by January 12th (ish...)

Thanks friends!

31 comments:

Kat said...

Hey Marcy! Add me, please!
katgraychick at yahoodotcom

Laura Ek said...

Me please
lauraek@gmail.com

Ryan said...

Us too!

stoicflame at gmail dot com

tamieheaton at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. Please add me. jjroxburgh@gmail.com

Emily Judd said...

me too! emilyjeanjudd (at) gmail (dot) com

Hillary said...

Me!

dhstephens4328@adelphia.net

Erin said...

Me too!

eringirl13 at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

Add me!
stephpax @ gmail dot com

Marcy said...

Noelle

noelle.allebest@gmail.com

(wanna keep them all in one place so listing this myself!)

Jana said...

please add me jana.beckstead@gmail.com

FreitasFour said...

I love, LOVE your blog! I keep thinking we need to do the same! Add me too please!
PrestonandSteph@gmail.com

Emily said...

You better add me! lol
eacowdell@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Us too please :)
erin.douglas@cox.net

Rochbug said...

I want an invite

rochbug.blogspot.com

Rochele

~April~ said...

April of course... crazykids.insanemom.ajw@gmail.com

Alice said...

add me also

alliegator321 at gmail dot com

The Hyer Family said...

Ha ha...look at all those comments!

shannonhyer01@gmail.com

Amber said...

Include me please!!! amberturpin10@hotmail.com. THANKS!

Brooke Wilkins said...

you have my email!

Marcy said...

Brooke
wilkinsbrooke@gmail.com

Michelle Michel said...

Hey Marcy, I love reading ur blog!

michelle.l.michel@gmail.com

Lori said...

lori(dot)sheets (at) gmail(dot)com

Marcy said...

Alicia

aliciafishbein@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

please include me: jenniferkeller3@gmail.com

Thx!

Tucker said...

invite us! tuckerjboyle@hotmail.com, (please delete my comment later!)

Katie

Andrea said...

Love your blog!

andreakesler@gmail.com

CinnaPatty said...

Me me. If you need my email, message me on FB.

Nat's blog said...

aunt nat wants in natek20@gmail.com

Bren said...

I would LOVE an invite :)
brennsmith@gmail.com

Angela said...

I would love to read your blog if that's ok! I enjoy reading your posts!
angelaliddle (at) gmail (dot) com

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

me too!

skhoff@gmail.com