So the kids and I visited our local Grower's Market last week to load up on fruit. They each got to pick what they wanted to take home. Spencer picked Mangos, Leda picked blueberries & blackberries and Chase chose bananas. Mom chose strawberries and apricots.
On our way home we had a talk about good food and it was decided that one could get smart by feeding your brain good food.
And we had a big, nice fruit salad with dinner that night. Yum.
So tonight at dinner I asked Spencer to let Lucy outside. Before doing so Spencer asked, "Are we sure the side gate is shut?"
Leda quickly replied, "Yes! It's shut!" Wanna know how I know it's shut, Mom? Because I've been eating fruit a lot and getting really really smart since yesterday, so I just know!"
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Fruit
Posted by Marcy at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment