My sister (and I) have this awesome friend named Angela who is a very talented photographer in Utah. Carrie invited Angela to be a part of her birth experience with Baby Jane and her pictures and story is well, awesome. Just awesome.
Since I can't do a better job than Miss Angela, here is her blog:
http://angelamariephoto.com/blog/
This was back on December 2nd and what a treat to have made it JUST in time to see Jane born into this world. I literally got off the plane, drove to Pleasant Grove, arrived at 4:25 and Jane was born at 5:10pm. How is THAT for timing? When I walked in with all my winter gear/coat on---I couldn't wait to get to that birthing room! What an incredible feeling to get to be there.
So go read all about it! And isn't my sister just beautiful during the birth? Just isn't quite fair to be that good lookin' doing all that work! I'm so proud of her, and love my new niece so much it hurts!
More of my own pictures to come....
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Baby Jane
Posted by Marcy at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your so sweet to write that. And it was amazing and so much fun that you made it just in time! I know that meant a lot to Carrie.
Post a Comment