While summer comes to a close, we've been cramming in the fun. We finally got to use our passes again at Disneyland (there's a hold on them over summer months) and we had a ball. It's such a nice surprise to get to the park on a late afternoon/evening and find that you basically have the place to yourselves. We walked on nearly every single ride. Good, good fun!
I forgot my camera, but luckily my iphone came in handy for a few shots I wanna remember from our day.
Autopia+(Large).jpg)
+(Large).jpg)
+(Large).jpg)
With my Monsters getting ready to ride Monsters, Inc.+(Large).jpg)
And my Aaron, bless his manly heart, has a thing for the Muppets. Anything Muppets. He grew up watching the movies and still loves them. And recently at work before a team meeting, he found a way of bringing Muppets into the workplace, even. By busting out a YouTube clip of Mahna Mahna. Ever seen it? If not, you're not missing much (in my opinion) but Aaron would have my head for saying that out loud. I'm pretty sure he thinks that clip is the funniest thing he's ever seen. Oi.
So on our way out of the park, we had to stop to see the Muppet show. And when I declared I wanted a picture in front of some of Aaron's favorite Muppets (yes, he has favorites) he stroke a pose and our children followed suit...with no prompting. +(Large).jpg)
+(Large).jpg)
I kinda love it. We had a ridiculously good time.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Disneyland & The Muppets
Posted by Marcy at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment