Life is so much better when Aaron is around.
I told him the other day that I couldn't be married to a person that's as high-maintenance as me. And I meant it. But being married to Aaron, really is easy. And at the risk of sounding like a 12 year old girl: it's super fun, too. And as an added bonus to all of this, he's an excellent hands-on Dad. Seriously, the hands-on stuff just comes naturally to him. How'd a girl get so lucky?
Date and Donuts with Dad at Cottage Preschool is always a hit, where shopping at the "Cottage tie shop" is always fun....jpg)
and where donuts are thoroughly enjoyed....jpg)
and then there was the music performance where Leda sang her little heart out....jpg)
and Chase stared down the crowd. (We're so proud).jpg)
and when all was said and done, Aaron felt spoiled by the attention and homemade gifts and cards. Well done Cottage!.jpg)
Father's Day morning began with breakfast in bed. Leda had already found her way to her Dad long before this picture, but Chase walked into the room and knew just how to get his Dad's attention that breakfast was coming....jpg)
.jpg)
We love making Daddy laugh with funny cards.jpg)
After an awesome two-hours at church where we really enjoyed Stake Conference (seriously, the music and speakers were amazing!) we headed home to Lucy and took her to the dog park to enjoy the beautiful sunshine as a family. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then it was home to a Father's Day BBQ at our house with my parents. Not sure why I didn't whip out the camera for those festivities, but I didn't :( But grateful that we got to enjoy the day with family.
I'm so grateful for such wonderful men in my life. Grateful for the best "pinchy bug" Grandpa there is and that he takes the time for my children....jpg)
I love you so much Dad. There are no words....jpg)
And also for SUCH a fun father-in-law. He is such a hoot and we sure do love the spunk and wit he brings into our home!.jpg)
We LOVE you Daddy Mac! xoxo.jpg)
It's weekends like these where I'm reminded that the people I love most are my biggest blessings. And I'm so grateful.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day Festivities
Posted by Marcy at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OHHHHH, that was great! Love that Aaron got spoiled. He is one awesome dad and you guys hit the jackpot by marrying each other. You are the perfect match! Cute pictures! Love the one of Aaron laughing. That was great!
love it!
So CUTE! I love how chase was staring down the crowd. You are such a great writer I can hear your voice as I'm reding your posts. But seriously Marcy!!! How could you forget the camera at the BBQ?! I'm stunned :) xo
Post a Comment