Just about every morning after breakfast has been served to all and we've walked Spencer to school, I can almost always find Leda here:.jpg)
just enjoying the morning sun..jpg)
.jpg)
Seeing these pictures reminds me that I need to stop and enjoy the small moments, like my little girl does, and like most little people do. So this next week I'll resolve to do just that. I'll plan to lie here with my nearly five-year old daughter in the sun for as long as the sun sticks around in this here spot. .jpg)
What small moment will you plan to enjoy this week?
Monday, May 24, 2010
The Morning Sun
Posted by Marcy at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That little girl makes me smile! Great post!
that sounds absolutely wonderful. i love just sitting and watching my kids play and ignoring the mess and to-do list. I don't do it often enough
That looks like heaven. I might just find a spot like that in my house to sit and enjoy! She is so cute and I can't believe she will be five any day now. The 29th?
I love sitting in sunny spots. I don't do it nearly often enough. :) Sweet pictures.
Marcy- I LOVE your posts. You truly make me reevaluate my thinking and appreciate my life! Thank you!
I love this one! It makes me think about the little things that make me happy. I just love that Leda is loving life.
What a cutie. We should all spend more time enjoying simple pleasures like Leta does.
Post a Comment