Today is Pajama day at school.
Spencer gets to wear his PJs, bring his pillow, blanket and 3 favorite books to school. He was SO excited. He remembered this from last year and couldn't wait.
I know it doesn't look like he's excited...but trust me, this is his excited face. This young man is a man of few words (and expressions) already. Silly kid!
He had to color the cover of his favorite Dr.Seuss book to tape to a box of cereal to donate to a Food drive. He didn't do too bad of a job, eh? He was quite proud of his Cat in the Hat. .jpg)
I love this age---so many fun activities and so much cuteness!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Pajama day
Posted by Marcy at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I cannot believe he drew that himself! He did a WAY better job than I ever could!!
Adorable! And great artist! He and Kyler would probably have a blast together... too bad we live too far apart.
Um, you need to put Spencer in an art school for geniuses cause that picture is DOPE!!! I can't believe how good that is. Kai made up some books, drew their "covers" and taped them to the boxes. I was like, "ok, whatever you want!" How cute this age is...I agree completely! Love the previous post with your cute kids and their awesome remarks on the video. What great examples they are. If only I were more like them...:)
Post a Comment