Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blythe's bridal shower

Day one (or rather, event one?) from our trip to Utah.

The first night we were there, my mom, sister and I attended Blythe's bridal shower. It was a lot of fun and we were happy we made it after getting lost on I-15 for 30 minutes (don't ask). Blythe's family is so warm and inviting.

It was a cooking themed shower. Rob and Blythe both love to cook...so each gift had something to do with the kitchen.

How adorable is this apron?




The girls (left to right: my sister Carrie, Blythe, me and my Mom)


(and fyi: the only reason I'm taller than Blythe here is cause I'm wearing 3" wedges...Blythe is a whopping 5'10" of beauty! She was wearing flats here)

2 comments:

Abi said...

Cute apron! How fun to have a new sister-in-law! I am glad the trip was blissful (minus the drive home!)

Carrie said...

Oh, cute post Marce- Your so on the ball... I havent even posted about the wedding, or the last day of school, or swim lessons, or...... better get on the ball!