Friday, May 1, 2009

I miss these days...

Spencer being a rambunctious two year old with an infectious laugh and Leda being a cutie pie 7 month old who never smiled for pictures.



This photo was only snapped a little over three years ago...but when I study a picture like this and look at their little faces back then, it's as if I can hardly remember that stage at all. It makes me sad. But it makes me want to better resolve to appreciate their current stage of life and soak it all in.

It seems that on one hand children grow up way too fast, and on another (like between 3-6pm each day) they grow up waaay too slow. lol

Crazy kids...but I'm so grateful for them!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I totally know what you mean! i miss those days too, when they were tiny babies! but yes I agree with you, the hours from 3-6 is the hardest thing EVER!!

Carrie said...

Makes me so sad! And I tell ya, Leda should have been mine!!!

Kim Messick said...

Not very fair is it? What cutie pies!

Emily said...

Well, I think Spencer's HUGE smile made up for Leda's "no smile"...they were & are so adorable!!!
xoxo

Lori said...

So precious!