Marcy! That is awesome. I still can't get over how AWESOME your swimsuit is! I LOVE it! You are adorable. I am so happy for you that you got him to take a nap! yay for you!
Good ol' Kite Hill pool. I remember my mom doing the same thing to us. We would spend hours at the pool then we would shower at the pool and we would change into our pajamas at the pool and then we would go home and have dinner and go to bed. Lovely. Can't wait til I can do the same.
I'm Marcy. Happy wife of nearly 13 years to Aaron, Blessed Mom of three. I blog to help make time stand still as our children are growing up way too fast. Make it stop!
6 comments:
Marcy! That is awesome. I still can't get over how AWESOME your swimsuit is! I LOVE it! You are adorable. I am so happy for you that you got him to take a nap! yay for you!
He's so sweet!!!
that is so cute! It was fun to see you at the pool the other day! Let's hang out more!
Awesome!
Good ol' Kite Hill pool. I remember my mom doing the same thing to us. We would spend hours at the pool then we would shower at the pool and we would change into our pajamas at the pool and then we would go home and have dinner and go to bed. Lovely. Can't wait til I can do the same.
THose are the best moments!!!
Post a Comment