Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Zoo

This past weekend we were thrilled to have two things:

good weather and good health.

So what did we do?

We packed up our three monkeys and took them to our local Santa Ana Zoo.




We (the parents) were a little disappointed that most of the cages were empty, but we soon realized that the kids didn't seem to care. They just enjoyed being with us, and we enjoyed being with them.







Isn't being part of a family, grand?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh I wish I had good weather and a zoo close by to take my monkeys to! Glad you had fun!

Emily Judd said...

hey i just heard about that place! we'll have to check it out

p.s. i think i'll do a post today on exactly what i did at walgreens!

Elizabeth said...

that's awesome that your kids didn't care about no animals being there! haha how sad, but as long as it's cheap and the kids like it, i'm all for it!

Valley Girl said...

I love the zoo! I miss the zoo, wish my kids could go to the zoo.
so i love that you have a pink princess with gender confusion...sam loves to play dress up! i totally remember dressing up my little brother in dresses... sisters can be brutal!

and your sleepy date... that is totally me. I have fallen asleep on our last 3 date nights. poor Jeremy, he'll be telling me something on the way to dinner and i apparently dont think it is that important , cause i crash... once he just took me home, and i went straight to bed...so sad.

Crystel said...

Making fun memories with family is one of my favorite things in the world. Glad you guys were able to make some good memories. :)