On Saturday night we left the kids with a babysitter so we could get out on a much needed date. Apparently Chase gave the babysitter a hard time at bedtime. He kept getting out of his bed, crying for Mommy, carrying on...so one of the times our sitter was upstairs tending to Chase, Leda walks into the boys room, put her hands on her hips, sighed and said,
"I wish I was an only child"
WHAT?!? lol
When the sitter told us this story, we were rolling. She's three! Where has she heard that? We were told she didn't say it in a mean tone or in a snotty way, it was clear she just wanted her rest and knew that if she were an only child the house would be quiet for her beauty sleep. ;)
Leda and her many moods often times has us in stitches. Aaron and I try not to laugh in her face when she turns on a dime, but this kid is just so darn funny, it's hard not to!.jpg)
I just love this grumpy face!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
"Only child"
Posted by Marcy at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kids say the funniest things! At least she is the only girl!! For now!!
that is hilarious Marcy! She has such a cute little face, Ican' t imagine her saying that! My kids on the other hand...i can definitely imagine them saying that!
That is hysterical! Derk and I laugh at our kids all the time. They hate it. ;)
Thats so funny! Girls and there beauty rest!
That is SO FUNNY!!! Where does she come up with this stuff!?? And I LOVE that pic of Leda! Looks like she was SO bored!!! Poor kid!
Oh man! She and Kamaryn are so alike it's scary! She can go from screaming with rage to laughing her guts out within seconds... ugh. It's sure exhausting!
She is such a darling little girl!
That's hillarious! Boy, girls are so different!!
Post a Comment