Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We have ourselves a sunbeam!

This year at church, Leda is old enough to leave her nursery days behind her and join the big three-year-old Sunbeam class!




She was so excited that morning, but then got very shy and grumpy when it was time to go into Primary for the first time.

She kept saying, "But I'm NOT going with Spencers big class!"

It was a bit confusing to her to see her big brother sitting a few rows back, not be IN his class, but be IN the same room with him for sharing time. But she warmed up, has the same sweet teacher she had in nursery and ended up doing just fine.

Oh and like the purse? She's just like her Grandma D and loves her purses and carries them everywhere.



I can't believe we only have one child in nursery now. How are my kids growing up this fast?

Someone make it stop.

7 comments:

~April~ said...

I'm with ya on the make it stop!! Kamaryn is a sunbeam too. Sigh.

Andrea said...

She is too cute with her purse! I know what you mean about our kids growing up so fast. Next month we get the registration papers for kindergarten.

Lisa Webb said...

leda with her purse=priceless! She is so big! I can't even imagine landon going to sunbeams, expecially since he still has issues in nursey! Is that really gonna happen in a YEAR!? Can you hold them back a year in primary!?!?

L said...

Awww - she is adorable!

PJ and Julie said...

I love all her little poses! What a big girl!

Aubrey Messick said...

What a cutie!!! Marcy, I can't believe you're old enough to have 2 kids in primary. That amazes me!

Mom D said...

That little stink! I guess there are worse things that she could inherit from her Grandma . . .a purse fetish isn't all that bad!