Last night after our Family Home Evening lesson, we piled in the car to go visit the ginormous Christmas Tree (it's real too!) at Fashion Island that was just put up this past weekend. It literally was a perfect night..jpg)
The kids were in such great moods...no one was cranky or tired, can't you tell? In these shots, their smiles look like they could lift their little bodies airborne! lol.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Warmed up with a large hot-chocolate and a cookie to share.jpg)
Aaron took the older kids up the ever-exciting escalator (that they never get to ride on when they are with mom since I always have a stroller keeping my runner restrained), while Chase and I took the elevator and when the doors opened, we were greeted by these turkeys. I made them re-enact it so I could take a picture. The kids (and their ringleader) thought themselves quite hysterical!.jpg)
We did get to see Santa, and Spencer was able to whisper to him (couldn't find his voice) that he wanted Legos for Christmas, but Leda and Chase were not feeling Santa last night and stayed put in the doorway without moving an inch.
One last shot on the way out:.jpg)
It's nice to have a night out every once in a while where no one is crabby and we all have a great time!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
FHE
Posted by Marcy at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
how fun Marcy! I had no idea there was a huge Christmas tree there! I need to take my kids there! It looks like you had a great time!
So cute Marce- Makes me very homesick- especially tonight. The picture of the kids on top of the christmas present is priceless. I miss them so much! They are just so stinkin cute I can barely contain myself! You look great too.... and I love how you wore your fuzzy brown slippers to Fashion Island!! LOL!!
Wow, that's GORGEOUS! How fun.
Getting pics on those huge presents is a must every year! How fun that all your kiddies were happy - what a fun night! :)
I love going to see the fashion island tree every year. can't wait to go see it all lit up. GREAT pics of your family!
Im so sad we missed it. We usually go every year. Bummer, looks like you had a wonderful time and got cute pictures!
Post a Comment