On Sunday night we decided to have some family bonding time and made CHEX MUDDY BUDDIES, and my buddy Chase was first in line to help me.
I know I'm his mother, but how adorable is this face now that he smiles on cue?.jpg)
Hard at work....jpg)
After our treats were ready, we sat down as a family and watched the following old school Halloween flicks on youtube: (click on them to watch)
Donald Duck-Trick or Treat 1954
Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane (there are 4 parts, if you're interested)
Charlie Browns: It's the great Pumpkin (3 parts)
Man, did it ever bring back memories of my childhood! Do any of you out there remember these old cartoons? I can't believe how many memories came rushing back as I watched and heard the songs! Aaron and I enjoyed snuggling on the couch, eating treats with our kids and being transported back in time to when we were kids at Halloween.
Halloween, don't you just love it?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Good times!
Posted by Marcy at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is a doll! I love when they smile on cue--except when I'm trying to take portraits and I can't get a "real" smile! Halloween is great!
Thanks for the links! I know what we will be doing as a family tonight!
Oh , he is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!! I still can't believe how much older he looks! Glad you all had a great time!
Chex mix and old movies... does it get any better??? What a fun night!
I am totally going to have to copy your idea and do that. How fun! I love that!
He smile is cute, but I love the long pj shirt with no pants even more. I swear that is all we wore for pjs as kids - it is so cute for some reason. Too bad it isn't so cute at our age. Haha.
Post a Comment